There are books and then there books you wish would never end.
- Poignant story line that touches your heart somewhere deep within.
- Genuine plot that highlights the imperfect yet connected family ties. No unnecessary fictitious perfect-happy-family kind of drama at all.
- Brilliant characterization, you can almost imagine a Sabitri or Tara living around you, inside you.
- Powerful writing that actually presents the complexity of human emotions in a very beautiful way.
- Captivating read, not even once I actually lost interest anywhere in the book. A story spread across three generations and two continents but towards the end, it was like all pieces of a scattered puzzle finally put together.