background img

The New Stuff

Anamnesis

My Prejudiced Remembrance…..Why I don’t remember very clearly the days when I had sweets in my meal but I remember very clearly the days when I hadn’t got any meal because of our impecunious state? I don’t have count of my few peaceful nights but why have I got a clear remembrance of my sleepless nights? When I see a sweet dream, its easier to forget but why can’t I forget the bad dreams which I had seen in my past? I think not to dwell over past & enjoy the present…but why do I remember so vividly those shriek & screech from past? I moved ahead in my life & accomplished my goals. But why do I still get tears in my eyes by remembering the struggle to achieve all these things? Why don’t the insecurities from my mind go away? Physical scars faded slowly but why are those mental scars so difficult to earse?
Well, there as so many such WHYs which come to my mind. I always wonder as to why my remembrance is so biased, why is it so inclined towards the negative ones? Why is it so difficult to forget the tormenting memoirs? But I think there is a reason for the same…..Maybe its important to remember the struggle & tears, then only you can understand the importance of success & happiness. Sometimes its good to experience the hunger, then only you can understand the importance of food. Sometimes its necessary to have tears in your eyes, then you can understand the importance of smile. Sometimes its important to remember the agonized past, then you can understand the importance of present………..

0 comments :

Proud to be listed in

Connect with me

Tweeting @kanupriyasindhu

I'm a

On my bookshelf

Currently reading


goodreads.com

Stop plagiarism

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape