background img

The New Stuff

See you at home… Airtel or BigTV?

So, my confusion was genuine enough and I was not puzzled unnecessarily … I was observing this ad on television showcasing a big Red Sofa and “See you at home” with small fonts mentioning “coming to your home on 9th Oct” but looks like they revealed their product on 8th itself as suddenly on 8th I saw the same Red Sofa with “See you at home with 32 cinema halls” or “See you at home with digital picture and sound” kind of promotion from BigTV. First reaction – ah another one from BigTV but then immediately one thought crossed my mind – why are they doing teaser campaigns again when they have already launched the product with that hopeless “Ho toh BIG ho campaign”! Read More...

Link to my full post: http://marketingchitchat.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/see-you-at-home%e2%80%a6-airtel-or-bigtv/


0 comments :

Proud to be listed in

Connect with me

Tweeting @kanupriyasindhu

I'm a

On my bookshelf

Currently reading


goodreads.com

Stop plagiarism

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape