Fun Ok Please: Something interesting for your little ones
- Unlike the typical bedtime stories or fairytales, Toto stories are set in real cities with a backdrop of our day-to-day lives.
- Messages are practical and pertinent to current generation kids. Morals taught are not preachy but realistic with an added punch of fun.
- Problems addressed are more of what kids face in their regular lives like hazards of watching TV continuously or repercussion of feelings like jealousy and insecurity amongst friends.
- Presentation is interesting with rich visuals that will appeal to younger kids for sure.
- Each book comes with an activity section at the end making the books more engaging and fun for kids.