background img

The New Stuff

Haylos :-)


Wish you all a very Happy Makarsankranti, Pongal, Lohri & Bihu. One day, so many celebrations! But then that's the beauty of rich cultural diversity like ours. So, how's the new year treating you? Like every year, this year I couldn't wish you on time. But then as they say wishes are never late... so, wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR too!

You know I miss this space a lot, I really do! There's so much that I want to share, so much that I want to discuss and so much that I want  to express but... sigh life seems to be running by these days or shall I say flying by and that too on a jet plane! I read, heard & knew that life will change after entering mommyhood but would it change so much? Well, I had no idea! While I try to cope up with one thing, the second springs up within a blink! But I do wanna write on this space more regularly now, as for a person like me writing is the only medium that always helps me express my thoughts more clearly. Have been writing a diary ever since I learnt writing I think and have been blogging for more than a decade now. I so hope and wish that my this passion does not die like many others in the rut of life :-(. So, hoping to get back with my next post soon!

Bbye for now, will be visiting my favorite blogs to read updates from your life there. 


3 comments :

Smita said...

Welcome back :)

Hoping to read more from you!

Jack said...

Kanupriya,

Totally understood, though a father I too have seen this stage. Do try to write, no matter how short a post, whenever you can.

Take care

Renu said...

would love to see more of you here..

Proud to be listed in

Connect with me

Tweeting @kanupriyasindhu

I'm a

On my bookshelf

Currently reading


goodreads.com

Stop plagiarism

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape