Rather I would simply tell you 5 reasons as to why NOT to watch this movie even if someone is offering you a free ticket:
- It’s one of the most moronic movies I would have ever seen in my life.
- Even if you have slightest positive feeling for Deepika Padukone and her acting skills, you should not watch this movie as suddenly you will find yourself hating her. You keep on wondering, “why on earth did she decide to work in this movie”?
- Dialogues of the movie have to be definitely awarded as one the worst dialogues ever written. I’m wondering what could have been the quantum of pegs which the dialogue writer would have taken before writing the dialogues of CC2C? 15 or 17 or more???
- After seeing Mithun Chakravarty’s kicks on Akshay and its after-effects, you will lose your all knowledge and belief on Newton’s gravitational laws and other such theories which you would have acquired by working hard in your childhood days. Trust me even Rajnikanth’s stunts look more believable as compared to the ones shown in this movie!
- Story is not story at all, rather it looks like a spoof of all masala movies of yesteryears – twins getting separated in childhood, heroine looking for her lost twin, godfather of the hero killed publicly in the mid of a village by goondas and people standing mum, heroine trying to take revenge of her father’s death, hero building body and learning action stunts to fight with bad men and hero-heroine singing songs by flying in air, no not in a plane but in an umbrella! Yes song placements were horrible; it can easily become case study for aspiring film makers to learn “where NOT to place songs in a film”
Need I say anything more? I think you would have got my TRUE feeling about this movie by now. These are my personal views and you are free to differ from mine but personally speaking I will NOT recommend this movie to anyone at all.
Other Details of the movie:
- Duration of the movie: Close to 3 hours
- Best to watch it with: Someone with whom you want to take some revenge, get him a ticket and make sure he can't come out in between :-)
- Cast: Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, Ranvir Shorey, Mithun Chakravarty
- Director: Nikhil Advani
- My Rating: - (minus) 5 / 5 (Hopelessly Pathetic)